Our specialization is robust web and/or mobile applications, where frontend is written in React.js and backend in .Net Core. Our architecture usually incorporates many microservices, running each in its own docker container. This ensures that upgrades of an application are smooth and almost fluent and that a potential CPU or RAM problem in one part of the application does not influence other parts. We are friendly with AWS (Amazon Web Services), but use of other hostings or dedicated computers is no problem. Our applications are written in the newest .Net Core and React.js, therefore can run both on Linux and Windows servers, for cost reasons we recommend Linux servers. We are using unit and integration tests and a development, testing and production environment, so new versions of application are well tested before being deployed. We ensure that production databases are both secured and backed up. If needed, we have team which is strong in complicated algorithms and parallel computations. Our programmers have deep knowledge of finance, economics and trading.
Languages and technologies of our expertise
- Backend: .Net Core 3.1 & C# 8.0
- Frontend: React.js, Redux, ES6
- MongoDB 4.2, SQL Server 2016, EF Core
- Microservices, RabbitMQ, SignalR, ELK stack
- Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- GIT, BitBucket, Confluence (Atlassian stack)
- and more …
The named technologies are the most used ones, but according to a client preference other technologies can be used. For example instead of paid SQL Server a free alternative can be used (e.g. PostgreSQL), or frontend may use TypeScript, etc.
Technical challenges we are proud of
- We have written and use our own ThreadPool and TaskScheduler
- We use own super-fast deep copy function
- In EF we implemented better bulk insert, updates and delete functions than are available
- We invented process of fast and easy MongoDb migrations